All you Need for This Year’s Haunted Happenings Is a Nice Bed & Breakfast Where to Stay, Energetic Friends, and More Courage
If you have already found a group of friends that like travelling to extraordinary tourist destinations, a nice B&B where to stay, and a good camera to capture all those spooky memories that you are about to collect, then you are ready to come to Salem this October! Around this time every year, our charming town is full of people who are interested in our Annual Haunted Happenings. If you are also one of them, then you will find the following short program of the 30 day event worth reading! Of course, we have selected only some of the events which we believe that the people staying in our bed & breakfast hotel will find interesting:
- October 2, 9,16, 23, and 30. Every Thursday in October the Salem Award Foundation will be hosting “Tent Talks” at the Salem Witch Trials Memorial.
- October 2. Haunted Happenings Grand Parade presented by the Salem Chamber of Commerce. (6:30 pm – 8:30 pm). The parade of local students begins at Shetland Park and ends at salem Common.
- October 3. Free Pumpkin Painting Party on Artist’s Row. (5 pm – 7pm) There, you can paint your own pumpkin to take home and kick off the Halloween season.
- Every weekend in October. The haunted Salem magic show “Hysteria”. (6 pm – 8:30pm at Cinema Salem). Live magic and mind reading tricks. This is the third year of this show, and it really attracts a lot of visitors with its unique scenario.
- October 4. Haunted Biz Baz Street Fair hosted by the Salem Chamber of Commerce. (10 am – 8 pm) There will be more than 100 vendors, street performers, and unique Salem items that you can get if you are a fan of shopping.
- October 5-10. The Salem Theater presents :The Witch Trials”. This is a new telling of the traditional story which defines the city. (7:30 pm – 9:30 pm) Tickets vary from $10 to $30.
- October 17 -30. Haunting Happenings Carnival (3 pm – 9pm). Games, rides, and fun.
- October 31. Concert stages around town. (6 pm- 8:30 pm)
If you want to stay in an authentic bed & breakfast place in Salem, MA during the Annual Haunted Happenings in October 2014, we strongly recommend you to call the The Daniels House B&B. We have hosted many families that have visited our charming town for this exciting event every year, and we will be glad to accommodate you this season. To make your reservation now and to receive more information about our specials, call us at (978) 744-5709!