Find guest houses and Attractions Around the Historical “Witch City”
If you are interested to learn more about the Salem witch trials and want to dip yourself into the colonial atmosphere of a small town in Massachusetts, then Salem is the best vacation destination for you. There are plenty of guest houses you can book around, and visit enchanted sites, and even partake in a ritual at one of America’s oldest graveyards, not to mention that you will get the chance to learn whether witches really cast spells.
Can Witchcraft be used to protect oneself, family, and community?
If you want to learn the answer to this question, you better explore one of these top 5 local attractions:
- Witch walk tours – They will not only will teach you about the infamous Witchcraft trials of 1692, but will also help you explore the real Witchcraft, as practiced by authentic Witches in Salem. Learn why witches wear black and whether they can really heal sick people. The mix of Salem history and learning about modern magic during this tour will definitely make you feel good about choosing this destination for your trip.
- Salem Witch Museum – The imposing stone Romanesque building housing the museum will both impress you with its look and exposition. There visitors are offered a detailed look at one of the most important, tragic, and emotional events in the history of USA.
- A Salem trolley ride – This funny vehicle can take you around all major points of interest around town.
- The Burying Point cemetery – This is the oldest graveyard in town, where Justice John Hawthorne, an ancestor of Nathaniel Hawthorne and one of the judges in the Witchcraft Court was buried.
- Seafront tours – By signing up for one of these, you can learn the truth about one of the world’s most ancient spiritual practices, as you stroll America’s most bewitching seaport! If you are lucky, you can even receive a magic crystal blessed by a Salem Witch.
Once you feel the atmosphere of Salem, MA, you will no longer feel the fear born from stereotypes and misconception. Look for guest houses in the area now and reserve a room in a cozy traditional house – The Daniels House. At our bed and breakfast cottage you are assured to enjoy you stay with us! Stay with us and we will organize a special tour for you!